Chicago, IL asked in Land Use & Zoning and Real Estate Law for Kentucky

Q: Someone (I think my brother) has got the deed to our land out of our locked gun safe. What can I do?

I have been a victim of v2k and remote neural monitoring and have been for about 6 years, and by the way, it does exist. There is a will that states the estate will come to me, but what will happen if my brother has stolen the deed from our gun safe? He knows some guys in law enforcement and has been monitoring me, that’s how he got the combination to our safe. I can’t have any secret passwords or anything. I can’t even contact the FBI, CIA or homeland security. I actually need a phone number to contact the CIA. Can you please give me a phone number for them and tell me a good secure way to contact them? The sheriff’s department won’t let me use their phone and the public libraries’ internet is always down. Lots of weird things happening

1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Real Estate Law Lawyer
  • Knoxville, TN

A: The only Deeds that count are the ones recorded at the Courthouse. If he has any unrecorded Deed that was never delivered to the grantee, it is not a complete transfer of title, for which you will have to file a suit for. Was the Will filed for Probate? If not, then it is of no effect, If Probated, then that is probably your source of title. Hire a competent KY attorney to search the title and determine ownership.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.