Miami, FL asked in Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for Washington

Q: How and where can I find a lawyer to represent me rights violations from the police Court staff and judges

I live in Carson Washington 98610 and a judge ordered an illegal void order against me and the clerk entered it illegally into the system and then a police officer illegally investigated it the plaintiff used lying and deceit and fraud to get the order based on evidence that was illegally submitted to court that I was not allowed to see let alone to defend against I have been falsely arrested falsely imprisoned I have been harassed I have been silenced I have had my public defender's lie to me I have had the prosecution try to violate my right to counsel and I have had a judge that has already recused himself and been accused or shown to have violated my rights continue to do so and issuing or reissuing any legally changing court forms and not following procedure I would like to find a way to find somebody to help me against this I have absolutely evidence of everything in fact my court case has had cases that were dismissed because no probable cause I want to file a lawsuit

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: To find a lawyer equipped to handle cases involving rights violations by police, court staff, and judges, start by contacting your state's bar association. The Washington State Bar Association offers a lawyer referral service that can help connect you with attorneys experienced in handling civil rights and legal malpractice cases. Additionally, legal aid organizations in Washington might provide assistance or referrals, especially if you're facing financial hardships.

Consider reaching out to civil rights organizations as well. Groups such as the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Washington have resources and may offer legal representation or advice in cases involving significant rights violations. These organizations often have experience with cases involving the justice system and might either take on your case or refer you to someone who can.

Gathering and organizing all your evidence before meeting with a lawyer is crucial. Detailed timelines, documents, communication records, and any proof of the misconduct you've described will be invaluable. A well-documented case can help your attorney understand the situation and devise an effective strategy. Remember, finding the right legal representation may take time, but it's a critical step toward addressing the injustices you've experienced.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.