Louisiana Uncategorized Questions & Answers

Q: What do the letters CR or CV mean at the end of a docket number?

1 Answer | Asked in Uncategorized for Louisiana on
Answered on Nov 8, 2015
Robert Jason De Groot's answer
Criminal or Civil? Ask the clerks.

Q: Is there an application medical parol--like a form you fill out to apply for medical parole? If so where do you get it?

1 Answer | Asked in Uncategorized for Louisiana on
Answered on Sep 8, 2015
Robert Jason De Groot's answer
Probably not. The answer to a legal problem is not in finding the right form, but the right attorney.

Q: How can I get more information on RS 9:5633

1 Answer | Asked in Uncategorized for Louisiana on
Answered on Sep 1, 2015
Robert Jason De Groot's answer

Q: What is the legal definition of cohesion in the state of Louisiana? Or what is the law regarding cohesion in Louisiana

1 Answer | Asked in Uncategorized for Louisiana on
Answered on Aug 10, 2015
Adam Studnicki's answer
A conversation with a lawyer about your particular circumstances is likely to be more productive.

Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is general information that is given for legal education only. It is not legal advice, and it may not work for your specific situation. It is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the relevant facts and documents. I strongly encourage...

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.