Ask a Question

Get free answers to your White Collar Crime legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Montana White Collar Crime Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in White Collar Crime for Montana on
Q: In federal Court if the Chief Judge of the Circuit takes a year, approximately, to respond to a judicial complaint

What formal grievance procedure would you recommend to make a file a complaint?

Robert Jason De Groot
Robert Jason De Groot
answered on Oct 30, 2015

You have already started the ball rolling, and that was done about 5 years ago, right?

1 Answer | Asked in White Collar Crime for Montana on
Q: Injured back 14 yrs ago , liberty nw is comp company , had unpaid bills , harassment etc , and no care now for 3yrs

Had Dr but comp wouldn't follow OE listen to Dr , Dr got frustrated and now I have nothing , but pain! What should or could I do?

Robert Jason De Groot
Robert Jason De Groot
answered on Oct 26, 2015

Speak with your workers comp attorney or go get one.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.