Ask a Question

Get free answers to your Nursing Home Abuse legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
North Dakota Nursing Home Abuse Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Nursing Home Abuse for North Dakota on
Q: Do you guys investigate money issues in nursing homes

My mom went from Parkwood place to Valley Senior Living,before she could get into Parkwood her funeral had to be paid for ,and it was ,after talking me into moving my id they had canceled her life insurance mom's bank account to their facility both of us were died taking money out for... View More

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
answered on Jan 23, 2024

I'm sorry about the loss of your mother. A North Dakota attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for three weeks. Some questions go unanswered, but you could try reposting and including Probate, Estate Planning, and Elder Law as categories. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.