Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by William D. Kickham
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Domestic Violence for Massachusetts on
Q: Boyfriend is in litigation with an old business partner/girlfriend. She was granted an order of protection against him.

FB still showed him in a relationship with their original anniversary date. Her name did not show as they were no longer friends. He thought he could just update the anniversary date to when we met, which he did. For some reason FB tagged her in it & updated the relationship status as them... View More

William D. Kickham
William D. Kickham pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Sep 16, 2019

I'm surprised that your question says that "His attorneys are making it sound like he has no chance". It's not clear to me if those attorneys are licensed in AZ or MA, but my professional opinion - based on the information you've provided above - is that the person has a... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.