Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Scott A. Kelly
1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law for Ohio on
Q: Is there a way to get court ordered rehab services?

I have a family member that has several traffic infractions and has overdosed on atleast 6 occasions where the paramedics showed up. Plus a recent drug charge. She does not go to her court hears, get warrants and when getting caught they allow her to release herself on ROR, knowing she has skipped... View More

Scott A. Kelly
Scott A. Kelly
answered on Jul 19, 2019

Drug counseling may be ordered as a probation condition at the end of the case. Additionally, the court she is in may have a drug court program. I would call the probation department for the court to ask what services may be available. Sadly, with the cost of treatment services may not be as... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.