Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Patrick Kershisnik
1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Divorce for Idaho on
Q: Im the husband. im dissabled for i have m.s. my wife asked for a divorce i dont workcan i get suport from her 25 yearsm
Patrick Kershisnik
Patrick Kershisnik
answered on Jan 27, 2011

Idaho allows for spousal support in certain circumstances. Idaho Code 32-705 says that support can be awarded if one party lacks sufficient property with which to provide for their reasonable needs AND is unable to support themselves through employment.

You can always ask for support and if...
View More

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law for Idaho on
Q: I broke up 10 days b4 wedding, my fiances parents atty sent me a demand for the cost of their flights, do i pay or ignor

10 days before I was to get married, i realized it was a big mistake. I broke off the engagment and my fiance's parents' atty sent me a demand letter for the cost of their flights (and their 6 kids flights) as well as rental car cost for 10 days to me... i do not think they even tried... View More

Patrick Kershisnik
Patrick Kershisnik
answered on Jan 27, 2011

Firstly, I think you should respond to their letter and tell them that their claim is unsubstantiated. You did not make or require that they purchase the tickets or the car rental in the first place. They did that on their own accord and for their daughter's wedding. I would also mention... View More

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.