Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In

Questions Answered by William E. Johnson

1 Answer | Asked in Products Liability for Florida on

Q: My daughters dad just showed up at her school after been go how knows where .He has been in and out of drug rehab. for

The 10 years of her life. and owns $9799 in support. What legal action can I take we were not married in FL.

William E. Johnson answered on Aug 6, 2014

You should contact and consult with a Florida attorney.

2 Answers | Asked in Personal Injury for West Virginia on

Q: When you hire a lawyer for an injury case, does the client pay for any Dr. to come and testify on my behalf? or who pays

Also, once you hire an Attorney for the 33.1/3% are they to tack additional fees like money for research from like West Law? because I have many many charges for them some were over $800. at one time then there were $200. and the some, plus I had to pay for my Dr $5000. to come to testify for me,... Read more »

William E. Johnson answered on Aug 6, 2014

Look to your initial contract that you signed with your attorney. It should specify when and where the costs should be deducted.

View More Answers

2 Answers | Asked in Personal Injury for Florida on

Q: Do I have a case if I ingested metal at a restaurant that was found in my hash browns?

William E. Johnson answered on Aug 6, 2014

More information is needed to properly assess your claim. Likely at issue here is whether there are sufficient damages to pursue a lawsuit. If you feel as though you have suffered a loss due to this incident, contact a Florida injury attorney.

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.