Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by E. Seth Combs
1 Answer | Asked in Trademark for Kentucky on
Q: As a 16 yr old in ky, what right do I have after being pulled over by an officer?
E. Seth Combs
E. Seth Combs
answered on Dec 2, 2014

This is a broad question and could be better answered with some more facts. As a general rule, since you are a minor and presumably driving on a valid "learner's permit," you are subject to stricter requirements in some areas. For example, Kentucky uses a "points system"... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law for Kentucky on
Q: is it illegal to forge a doctor's signature?

Is it illegal to forge a doctor's signature on a form?

E. Seth Combs
E. Seth Combs
answered on Nov 26, 2014

Quite simply, yes. Doing this could subject you to serious criminal and/or civil penalties. You should contact a lawyer licensed to practice in Kentucky.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.