Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Brian J. Bagley
1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Colorado on
Q: What form would i fill out to be brought infront of judge if custodian is being non complient with agreed parenting plan

A motion to. Or a jdf form? And if soo what should i put .. she refuses to allow me to have visitation time aswell as taking daughter out state with out consent

Brian J. Bagley
Brian J. Bagley answered on Apr 30, 2018

When one parent is not complying with a Court-ordered parenting plan, it can be extremely frustrating to the compliant parent. Worse, one party’s non-compliance can have a detrimental, lasting impact on the children. Unfortunately, however, scenarios such as these are all too frequent in... Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.