Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by L. Michael Flanagan
4 Answers | Asked in Personal Injury, Products Liability and Medical Malpractice for Illinois on
Q: How do I proceed with legal action against a hospital for giving me third degree radiation burns on my face from a CT

Scan that left imprints of teeth tongue and bone of my mouth inside on the outside of my face on both sides of my cheeks.

L. Michael Flanagan
L. Michael Flanagan pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
answered on Dec 19, 2023

Flanagan Injury Law Group is sorry to hear about the hospital's negligence. Our firm concentrates in medical malpractice cases in Chicago, Cook County and the State of Illinois. I suggest you immediately obtain your medical records and consult an experienced medical malpractice attorney in... View More

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.