Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Kenneth H Flood
2 Answers | Asked in Foreclosure for California on
Q: It's a month to month oral agreement, the owner has asked me to move, can I ask for $ for my deposit?
Kenneth H Flood
Kenneth H Flood
answered on Sep 17, 2020

yes ,you are entitled to a return of your security deposit if home is left in condition it was when you moved in. I hope you have photos to prove it. You are also supposed to get a 30 day notice.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Foreclosure and Real Estate Law for California on
Q: house is in foreclosure, not interested in saving, releasing solar, how can I get out of the lease.

I’m in San Bernardino county

Kenneth H Flood
Kenneth H Flood
answered on Jul 6, 2020

declare bankruptcy

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.