Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Veronica Lopez-Calleja
2 Answers | Asked in Family Law for Florida on
Q: I would like to relocate my child to another town. Can I file relocation with court without presence of other parent?
Veronica Lopez-Calleja
Veronica Lopez-Calleja
answered on Apr 25, 2022

Of course. You may file a Petition to Relocate at your local courthouse without the need to physical presence of the other parent.

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Florida on
Q: Can I have a court order for visitation?

My child's mother is refusing me visitation and keeps procrastinating visitations. She's had me locked up for something I didn't do and now she's trying to keep me out of my son's life. She made me get vaccinated to see my child. Then denied. I haven't seen my kid sence his birthday.

Veronica Lopez-Calleja
Veronica Lopez-Calleja
answered on Dec 14, 2021

After Paternity is established, you may definitely venture into having visitation with your son as your right as a parent.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.