Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Brian McDonnell
2 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law for California on
Q: My son was convicted of pimping and pandering. We posted bond Friday it was accepted at San Bernardino he is not out

They stated he has a 1275 an he do not, the bails bond called numerous time an check he has no holds. An we he ask they tell him he has a warrant an he has no warrants that he has to see the judge on his original court date Monday. They never call the bails bond or even told the bails bond to come... View More

Brian  McDonnell
Brian McDonnell
answered on Dec 19, 2022

A 1275 hold is what the district attorney can attach to a bond in court as a way of demanding that they demonstrate a legitimate source of funds that will serve as the bond collateral. I would contact a lawyer who can help work with you and the bond company to put together a 1275 hold bond package.... View More

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.