Ask a Question

Get free answers to your legal questions from lawyers in your area.

Lawyers, increase your visibility by answering questions and getting points. Answer Questions
Questions Answered by Ashley E. Killeen
1 Answer | Asked in Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury and Civil Rights for Pennsylvania on
Q: I had a incident in a prison from not being medicated and had a seizure and was denied medical befor it happened

I had a seizure in prison because medical wasn’t medicating and they knew that I had seizures and even verified it thru my pharmacy and a week and a half later I had a seizure and I told the officer 3 time in the middle of the night that I needed medical attention and he would not call medical... View More

Ashley E. Killeen
Ashley E. Killeen
answered on Dec 24, 2022

You may potentially have a case, you should speak to a personal injury lawyer and/or a civil rights attorney to discuss the details of your specific fact pattern to see if it is viable to pursue. Best of luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.