Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Michael Owen Massey
1 Answer | Asked in Employment Law for Florida on
Q: Want to know if i can sue my boss for the money he owes me. we had a verbal contract.
Michael Owen Massey
Michael Owen Massey
answered on Dec 19, 2011

Absolutely. This type of cause of action may be an unpaid wage case. Call or email me to discuss you details.

Michael Massey


855 E. Univ. Ave.

Gainesville, Florida 32601

(352) 505.8900 (Tel)

Read more »

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.