Bought chair on Internet, company misrepresented chair, want refund of chair and shipping. What recourse do I have?

More details:

Company is out of state and not co-operating, not answering e-mails.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Answered 2 years ago

An attorney would have to review the contract and the description of the chair to properly advise you. However, you may want to send a formal demand letter to the company. If the demand letter comes from an attorney, it is likely to be more effective. Many attorneys on here, including myself, offer free initial consultations.

Natalie Guerra-Valdes