What usually happens to 1st time offenders with Larceny in the sixth degree 53a-125b in connecticut

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Joseph Bronson Barnes Esq

Answered 1 year ago

If Guilty, you can apply for accelerated rehabilitation to keep your record clean (do restitution, probation and community service). If innocent fight it.