Houston, TX asked in Bankruptcy for Texas

Q: My company I worked for is out of business or bankrupct and I need my w2s phones are disconnected.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Edward J. Kazaleh
Edward J. Kazaleh
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Houston, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: You can contact the Trustee in the bankruptcy in writing and ask about that. Whoever is administering the bankrupt co. estate (usually bankruptcy trustee appointed by court) will have to handle that. You can also file with estimates to get things moving and amend later.

Figure out which bankruptcy federal court is handling that and get the name of the trustee from there. Look for District Clerk, US bankruptcy court in the one closest to you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.