Glendale, AZ asked in Estate Planning for Arizona

Q: okay my father recently died February 10,15 and he left my step brother as his executor of his trust, he recently sent m

he recen tly sent me a copy of his pour over will and a copy of his living trust, my step brother is acting very suspicious if u know what I mean, please help me I don't know what to do, I was told that I need a pro bono attorney

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: Sorry to hear about your loss. You were probably told you need a probate lawyer. They help deal with wills and estates and a person dies. Be well.

William Tyler Melling
William Tyler Melling
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Cedar City, UT

A: You may not be able to find a pro bono attorney to handle probate litigation in your area, but many will be willing to consult with you for free or for a small fixed fee to look over your documents and steer you in the right direction.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.