Asked in Immigration Law, International Law and Juvenile Law for Florida

Q: I am 17 years old and living in the Uk and want to move back to US with my English fiance whats the best way to do that?

I am 17 years old and I live in the UK on a student visa while at college, I met a girl about 1.5 years ago and now we are engaged, what is the best way to legally get her into America so she can live and work? I have a good job in the USA and will be able to support her even if she can't work. What should we do? We don't particularly want to get married now either.

1 Lawyer Answer
Camlinh Nguyen Rogers
Camlinh Nguyen Rogers
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Sanford, FL

A: There are questions and answers similar to the mentioned situation on our website at You can take a look for general information. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.