Waterbury, CT asked in Consumer Law and Criminal Law for Connecticut

Q: Bond fees my safety , harassment?

My son was arrested couple times because his wife, he was bail out I signed those bond, the last time he was arrested he get out with bond again but he did not show to the court, he agreed with his attorney to turn himself , lawyer want my son paid off his bill he already have 28 k, he did not kill not want, the attorney introduce the bail woman, the bond is almost paid off remain 1200, now he is incarcerated , the bail woman sent him be aprehesion, the bounties took my son, broke my door, the carpet total I mess , and she is requesting me to pay her 24k almost 25k, I told her that she knew was agreed with his attorney, and also that all kind the business have insurance if this the case, why I have to pay the bounter that she sent, the woman said I paid form my packet now you have to cover all those fees, my door was broken, and the carpet is a mess I cant clean, because was grease and I dontknow something else please advice what to do she is harrasement with payment Im in Connecticut

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Max Lavit Rosenberg
Max Lavit Rosenberg
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Stratford, CT
  • Licensed in Connecticut

A: Pay the bondswoman and avoid trouble by teaching your son not to jump bail.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.