Los Angeles, CA asked in Foreclosure, Real Estate Law, Civil Litigation and Probate for California

Q: I need to stop or pauseSurplusFunds disbursement.What can i file at dwntwn LAcourt.Im heir too but Trustee didnt notify

To make things worse title to this house change illegally.Now my uncle open probate case for my grandma and he claiming the surplus funds.But grandmaNOT OWNER of this house.Im owner and I never gifted or transfer my house to my grandma.Thats a lie. So i dont know but i need to show judge theres title fraud and alsoTrustee did not serve me or notify properly.Right now all i have is a Claim form that came in the mail but it had my mom name as one of the Claimants on list not my name.I am administrator of moms estate and also Im sole beneficiary.I should be able to claim my money Not My Uncle.That probate he open for my grandma is all fraud. And who the hell notarize title changes or transfered made? I want to know who notorize this big lie. I go get police report on notary too but whats the name of this type crime? Which forms to file.How do i see grant deed online? I try already but i feel docs missing or I'm blind.

1 Lawyer Answer
Richard Samuel Price
Richard Samuel Price
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Redlands, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: To challenge the ownership of the property, you'll have to file an 850 petition with the probate court for a determination of who is entitled to the proceeds from the sale of the property. Then you can make a claim for the proceeds. Contact an attorney for a full consultation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.