Fontana, CA asked in Adoption, Domestic Violence and Family Law for California

Q: mother of 2 one daughter is 2 in a half I have a case open for domestic violence

They are trying to adopt my 2 in half year old to her father's mom who isn't following the ruler she lets him see her and he is a danger he has to warnts one for child indangerment that warnt was for another person's child he put his hands on and another one I put on him for hitting me he is on the run I told workers even showed them proof and still no help and didn't take my daughter from his mom I don't understand because I got her tooken away again really soon but the worker told me I could do Vist and supervise them and he ended up hitting me I made police report same day and I feel no help is given to me the first and second time they changed workers fast since I said what he told me I don't even talk or in a relationship with the father o want my daughter back with me is it possible and I am currently 8 months pregnant with this case open court doesn't know I am can they take my new baby away if the first child was took and they have the same father but is a chance he may not be

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: a much more detailed clear explanation is needed to provide an accurate discussions of what should or should not be done.

however your previous record/actions could be used against you in any proceeding to show your past challenges as a parent.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.