Pacoima, CA asked in Criminal Law and Immigration Law for California

Q: I have deportation removal to go back to Guatemala05/29/18 +u visa srill pending attemped murder vctim violent crimc

Also have an open DCFS caes my 11 month baby she in foster care my next prejury court date

may 29 2018 i did had a lawyer ive was paying her in paymens last month she quit on me with no notice last month during court hearing

Plus 2 month ago my old immigration lawyertold me not to act like a victim as well that my health is ok i told her how that if in truth i am a victim with new life challenges before 2016 of February my went from normal to 2 month coma from that i suffer with memory los off on siezures trauma intracranial partial removal brain

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Shan Dimitris Potts
Shan Dimitris Potts
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Glendale, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Hello

Reach out to an immigration attorney in private and talk about the possibility of re-opening your deportation order. An experienced immigration attorney can help you. Many attorneys including me offer free consultations, talk to one today.

All the best.

-Shan Potts

+1 (323) 803 7147

Like our facebook page for regular immigration and visa updates -

15 years of successful immigration law experience. The answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered are of a general nature only and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Carl Shusterman agrees with this answer

Carl Shusterman
Carl Shusterman
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You need to schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney to see whether there are grounds to support a Motion to Reopen your case in Immigration Court.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.