Fort Washington, MD asked in Traffic Tickets for Maryland

Q: I’m trying to loctated a traffic citation from 5 years ago in Arlington Virginia, that’s on my Driving record.

Can you help me locate it? I need the outcome of it!

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Lynndolyn Tippins Mitchell
Lynndolyn Tippins Mitchell
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Rockville, MD
  • Licensed in Maryland

A: Go to the General District court case information for Arlington County click on criminal/traffic and put your name in. There records go back further than 5 years.


Lynndolyn Mitchell

Licensed in VA MD And DC

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.