Bronx, NY asked in Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Federal Crimes and Libel & Slander for Pennsylvania

Q: cops have continuosly falsely reported to cyf there was a drug lab in my home when therewas that illegal to do???

the police raided my house and charged me w various narcotics crimes .none of which are even related to having an methamphetamine labortory.but they repeatedly and are continuoously are reporting to cyf that in fact there was a meth lab in my home in an attempt to have my son taken away from me.theyre using their position as law enforcement agents as a weapon because they do not like my this continuoius false reporting to cyf whom are using their false allegatoions in court proceedings is this not illegal?????and may i attack them civily for this???

1 Lawyer Answer
Cary B. Hall
Cary B. Hall
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Norristown, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: If true, then yes, you could probably file section 1983 litigation against them in federal court.

Best of luck to you.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.