Dallas, TX asked in Car Accidents and Personal Injury for Texas

Q: I bought a car from a used car lot that sales highend cars. I bought a 2008 honda civic. The car had no fuse to the

Airbags. They never let me know this or that it had a recall on it for the airbags. It somehow passed inspection though. Anyway my girlfriend and myself were both injured. The insurance people wont call me back. 2 honda dealers said it should be totaled and anther gave an initial estemate alot higher than the estimate the insurance people gave frolm a picture taken of the car 30 yards away by a sales person. Now they wont call me back. I need guidance any help would be appreciated.

1 Lawyer Answer
Daniel John Christensen
Daniel John Christensen
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Austin, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: You have a potential claim for your injuries. It will be important to not lose possession or access to the vehicle. If you would like our help, please call our office at 512-888-9999 for guidance.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.