Los Angeles, CA asked in White Collar Crime for California

Q: What if somebody stole my trust fund and they was my beneficiary

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Marc David Pelta
Marc David Pelta
  • White Collar Crime Lawyer
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Make a police report and you may have to hire an attorney to represent you. In some instances, one way is to call your local bar association and ask to be referred to an attorney referral service. You may need to hire an attorney experienced in civil law, specifically probate.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.