Pond Creek, OK asked in Family Law, Child Custody, Civil Rights and Education Law for Oklahoma

Q: How do i get my kids back the judge gave her other 30 days to get more evidence against me and they have cameras

We have went to court and the judges granted her another 30 days to come up with evidence against me on medical neglect in education and so far in the 30 day she is took my kids to doctors and now she is not trying to give me my visitation my kids do not wanna be there my oldest daughter has been wetting the bed all of a sudden I don't know what to do my kids don't wanna be there please somebody help me tell me what I need to do cause the judge is not listening to me We have court on April the 26th and I don't know what to do cause I have nobody or nothing on my side my kids keep telling me they don't wanna be there because they are mean to them and they don't listen to them my youngest daughter is having suicidal thoughts because her kids are telling her to kill herself and she is video taping my daughter when she throws a fit telling her that they're going to call the police on me and that they will never seen me again the judge wont listen please tell what i need to

1 Lawyer Answer
Pete David Louden
Pete David Louden
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Norman, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: Bottom line, you need to hire an attorney to represent you at the next hearing. Your odds of presenting an effective case are much better with an experienced attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.