Dallas, TX asked in Family Law, Child Custody, Child Support and Civil Rights for Oklahoma

Q: his wife is” mother on school records” I can’t even get infor nothing on them and I’m aloud visitation but being denied

I believe I should be on school paperwork. I have been denied any communication with my children for Two years they move every time I find them. I was told that dhs was investigating them after the broken wrist thing. I just need help on what my legal grounds are so I don’t end up in jail bc I have never been nor have I ever had a traffic ticket. I’m not saying I’m an angel by any means but I stay out of trouble, follow the laws and try to make every day as good as I can. I’m slowly feeling deeply depressed and my babies are my life

1 Lawyer Answer
Melissa Oxford
Melissa Oxford
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Tulsa, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: If you have an order allowing you visitation and the other party is refusing to comply with the terms of the order, you can file a motion to enforce the visitation order. There are other options, as well. I recommend you consult a family law attorney in the state/county where your divorce was finalized to address your options.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.