Clyde, OH asked in Criminal Law, Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for Ohio

Q: Invol man corrupt another w/drugs and trafficking how? The guy told family where to find him, wrote his own obituary?

My sister is being charged with this. Also so is another person. Solely off of a text message. Sat 6 month already in the county jail with a court apt lawyer who didnt even know she had court today. Guy bought from my sister then went and bought from someone else bcuz he said hers was junk. Brother was seen by family leaving the house. Couldn't get prints off bag or needle. But yet said she sold him fentanyl which never once was said in any text message they have between her and him. Just a month ago finally got the full autopsy report. Should she be held accountable? This isnt the first time he tried to commit suicide. He wrote the inside of his own obituary and told his mom where to find him. This was after she told him 3 weeks ago she didnt want to have to bury him. 100,000 bond no 10%. She is also an addict herself and in december this case will be 2 years old

1 Lawyer Answer
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Cleveland, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: They’re really serious these days about finding those who sell deadly drugs and holding them accountable despite the actions of their buyers. She really needs to work with an attorney she trusts.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.