Ozone Park, NY asked in Civil Rights, Criminal Law and Domestic Violence for New York

Q: False police report - Fake domestic violence report - Attorney Referral

A false police report was made by my family members and the NYPD arrested me based on that FALSE/FAKE police report. Now, I need a lawyer that can help me file lawsuits for False police report, wrongful arrest, financial harm, destruction of reputation, mental stress & conspiracy. Thanks.

1 Lawyer Answer
James Avery
James Avery
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Denver, CO
  • Licensed in New York

A: Do you have proof that the police KNEW the report was false and DELIBERATELY arrested you without evidence? How many years in jail did you spend as a result?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.