Arlington, WA asked in Bankruptcy, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice for Washington

Q: I need an expert opinion. Do I have a good claim against the Purdue pharmaceutical bankruptcy.

Washington State, Snohomish County. Prescribed oxycodones for pain in my feet from 1997 till 1999. Became addicted to opiates been in and out of treatment, have multiple felony drug cases which I've done prison time for. Also had a child born with neonatal abstinence syndrome.

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Bankruptcy Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY

A: You need to do a a malpractice attorney who will review it and then have an expert review it and the expert will tell you whether it is viable or not.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.