Hemet, CA asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law, Elder Law and Federal Crimes for California

Q: does the police or sheriff dept have the right to allow volunteers to investigate without a court order in my home

in riverside they are claiming listening devices and spiritual eyes from a certain church that they can see in my home and they have probable cause to watch,as well they are monitoring my bank and finances and they left drugs in my home i reported this to police by giving them the bag of meth...i took a video of the bag and put ot on my youtube account...

1 Lawyer Answer
Louis George Fazzi
Louis George Fazzi
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: More information is needed in order to respond to your inquiry. Any lawyer would need the full context of what you are talking about. The few details you have provided are insufficient to permit me to offer any kind of reasonable advice. Prepare a full chronology of the events starting at the beginning, name all witnesses, and describe what each person did in detail. Basically, we need the who, what, when, where and how it happened. Supplement that with all documents you have which relate to the incident.

When you have all that, consult with an attorney who has experience in civil rights matters.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.