Louisville, KY asked in Employment Discrimination and Employment Law for Kentucky

Q: Can I get 5yrs dial-up automated time system data to prove members were not at work at time they called in to clock out?

I need answer in detail PLZ. I've endured great deal of retaliation/bullying & unfair wages due to members leaving work & dumping work duties on me. Have filed grievances & complaints were under investigation by then VP of Production till Pandemic shifted priorities. Company is restructuring now. New VP of Production gave investigation back to offenders to handle & I am screwed. Now I am promoted to Lead Person but wages unknown & am expected to assume duties until they feel like paying raise. I am about to get the business again to make me quit. New VP of Production said we would have 1 on 1 but never happened & he never told me he gave case to offenders to handle & I admit I am a freaked out ball of nerves & stress because no trust there at all. I've already been cheated out of raise before and they are privileged by kinship and I've learned is common practice to cheat people out of wages, steal from company, retaliate/bully and/or sabotage you when you speak up for your rights.

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Employment Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Yes, you can probably get the automated time records.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.