Binghamton, NY asked in Traffic Tickets for New York

Q: I just received 2 tickets for going 92 in a 55 and using no turn signal I’m in a tough financial spot rn so idk what do

This is my second time getting pulled over ever and the first time was for a headlight, I’m 18 years old and about to go to SUNY Plattsburgh he caught me on radar going 92 but when I looked at the speedometer it said 79 do u think I should plead guilty or not?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: Your post remains open for three weeks. You may have resolved the matter by now. But if you haven't, traffic ticket attorneys do charge for their appearances, but if you reached out to them to briefly discuss, many do offer free initial consults. In light of the financial situation, if you were able to arrange a quick, free initial consult, that might at least help determine the most cost-effective option. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.