Madera, CA asked in Family Law for California

Q: My husband pass away on August We were together for 35 years and 25 married When we buy our home the bank decided to do

The loan only on his name and the grand dee too now that I call the bank they said I need a lawyer is there other documents I can summit to the mortgage company

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Rossana Pilar Mitchell
Rossana Pilar Mitchell
  • Chino Hills, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Do you have a living trust? Am

Not sure what you are asking? Do you want to sell the home? If you did not have a living trust it’s possible you may have to file in probate to move forward. You can call at 909-597-3111 to set up a phone consultation

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.