Q: How can we get my wifes ankle monitor activity for a certain day so we can clear our names and get her out of jail.

Her next court date isn't for another month and a half. She was on ankle monitor at time the crime happened and also there's a video of the couple that actually did it. She doesn't need to sit in jail any longer for something we never did. And what kind of legal action can we take for her being wrongly jailed and our kids needing their mom. Not to mention my dad just died and my wife can't go to the funeral. There has got to be all kinds of stuff she could sue the county over for this. She's been in jail since August 4th and it's Aug. 24th now and her next court date isn't until Sept 29th.

1 Lawyer Answer
Andrea Worden
Andrea Worden
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Norman, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: Hire a true criminal defense attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.