Raleigh, NC asked in Insurance Defense and Personal Injury for North Carolina

Q: I fail out of a chair in a restaurant owner will not Release insurance information how can I find that out?

1 Lawyer Answer
Rishona Peace
Rishona Peace
  • Durham, NC
  • Licensed in North Carolina

A: Best suggestion is to hire an attorney. An attorney will help navigate that process, and either contact the restaurant with a settlement demand or a legal complaint filed as a civil lawsuit based upon justifiable damages that you sustained as a result of the fall. Our firm would be more than happy to discuss the details of your situation, and advise further as to any next steps. Please feel free to review our website at www.peacesquireslaw.com or reach out to us at 919.627.1670.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.