Wichita Falls, TX asked in Consumer Law and Products Liability for Texas

Q: My family and I have suffered a great loss due to a product I use. What do I do now?

I wasnt aware this product could cause this to happen because I'm either the first one to go through this, or others have not made this information and possibility known to the general public . If the company is aware of this from other silent families and have done nothing differently to prevent it from reoccurring then that is truly disturbing. My children and my family have suffered so much and our lives have become unrecognizable in the past 5 months. I just found out this product is the culprit today !

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Products Liability Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Texas attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for three weeks. I'm sorry for your family's ordeal. Without knowing more about the product or its effects on you and your family, I'd suggest you reach out to Texas attorneys who handle product-related injury cases. The type of case you describe sounds like a product liability case. If so, that would mean your attorney needs to show a correlation between the things you suffered and use of the product. Gather all your information and reach out to law firms - most firms offer free initial consults on such cases (that's between you and them). Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.