Bandon, OR asked in Uncategorized for Oregon

Q: what kind of lawyer do i need to take care of my will? i have no family. i need someone to pay my final bills

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: An Oregon lawyer could advise best, but your post remains open for two weeks. You would need a lawyer who handles wills, trusts, and estates. There are sections here on this site for that - one is Probate and the other is Estate Planning. If you had specific questions, you could repost them, adding those categories. If you wanted to reach out to lawyers in your area to discuss your needs, you could use the link above (Find-a-Lawyer), or you could search independently on your own. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.