Ontario, CA asked in Family Law for California

Q: How I can call the judge at court for negligence because he took my son. To return at the mother when the mother

I have police report. And she acuse me. For serious charges a but drugs .. she took a copy the my income tax in 2015 and use mi information. Acuse me for sexual abuse her and other person because she want the immigration benefit

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Paramprit Bindra
Paramprit Bindra
  • Elk Grove, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You may file a Request for Order to seek relief, but be cautious of allegations by the opposing party.

You should contact a family law attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.