Watsonville, CA asked in Child Custody, Domestic Violence and Family Law for California

Q: offender pleads guilty to abuse on our kid then cps gives mother sole physical legal custody then offender dose a 2

cps closed mothers cps case dismissed and reversed case father then did a 2year class w criminal judge father appears at mothers home committed dv on mother criminal judge dismissed dv even with evidence / witness then the judge was relocated to family court giving offender = custody rights desperate for help need pro buno attorney what can i do to fix this risk to child with offender judge wont requse his self

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: more info needed.

i would either with a lawyer or on my own contact the Presiding Judge and maybe your congressman and local authorities.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.