Tampa, FL asked in Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Federal Crimes and Sexual Harassment for Florida

Q: I need an attorney to speak with from the Middle District of Florida to represent me to file a lawsuit on a court

From a federal agency that has abused me at home and in my car for eight years and two months.

1 Lawyer Answer
Charles M.  Baron
Charles M. Baron
  • Hollywood, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: It's hard to tell from your brief description what your legal issue is. The word "abused" does not indicate which rights you believe were violated. (For example, the right to be free from false arrest or police excessive force, the right to freedom of speech, the right to be treated equally under the law, etc.) Once you are able to explain that, you need to SEARCH for the type of attorney handling your type of issue by clicking on the Justia "Find a Lawyer" tab up top or by contacting the Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service (which you can find on-line). If you claim that a government entity or official has violated your civil rights, then you need to search for an attorney handling civil rights cases in your geographic area. Just throwing out a plea for help on Justia or any other site will not result in an attorney offering you their services.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.