Bradenton, FL asked in Legal Malpractice, Criminal Law, Civil Litigation and Civil Rights for Florida

Q: I was arrested at my home illegally, I submitted my footage and complaint to professional Standards and a sustained…

Finding was reached. I filed a motion to dismiss on grounds of violations of my 14th amendment, not only for the illegal arrest but the Sheriffs dept, sent me a notice of my warrant, I communicated back and decided to go a more refined way and file a motion to quash Capias, it was sent back by Judge Lon Arend (which recused himself upon my motion 2 disqualify) as not reviewed and the next morning I had a barrage of gun slinging Idiots slamming through my back door. So I call it like it is, an Ambush. My Social Security # is wrong on my warrant and my charging information. And am looking to pursue Further legal actions against Said officer. Question is this, what is the Procedural process for doing so? I saw somewhere that I have to mail the attorney General 1st before I send my Notice of claim out to the deputy? And is the Sheriffs Department somehow liable?Or Do I just list the deputy? I have just recently filed a complaint with Dept of Justice Civil Rights and Violations dept. as

1 Lawyer Answer
Henry George Ferro
Henry George Ferro
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Ocala, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Notice to the agency is required by Florida Statutes, must be filed within three years of the occurrence and the dept of financial services must also be served. You should also hire a lawyer to do this and handle this matter for a myriad of good reasons.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.