Asked in Consumer Law and Contracts for Florida

Q: I am looking for a lawyer to take my case against ABC Capital, please i need help finding one

ABC Capital, Ricardo Scattolini and Jay Walsh sold me a house in Baltimore for $ 80,000 claiming it was renovated but it wasn't. ABC Capital Miami was my property management but they don't want to pay me the monthly rent. Ricardo Scattolini does not answer my calls, does not answer emails and they do not want to see me. In total they owe me $ 50,000

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Michael  Mayoral
Michael Mayoral
  • Coral Gables, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You may have a claim for a breach of contract. An essential factual element of a breach of contract claim is a material breach, that the defendant either failed to do something essential which a contract required it to do or that the defendant did something which a contract prohibited it from doing and that prohibition was essential to the contract. Basically, you may have a claim if they did something in conflict with a contract between you and them. If you believe you have such a claim, an attorney who handles breach of contract claims can review the documents and pursue a cause of action against those parties if you choose to retain the attorney. I handle these types of cases, along with many attorneys in Florida. You should consult with an attorney who handles breach of contract claims, which generally falls under "business litigation" or "commercial litigation."

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.