Fresno, CA asked in Criminal Law, Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Federal Crimes for California

Q: Can I get the fbi to look at my son's murder case if the town mayor grandson was the get away driver?

The whole town knows who kill him but yet the ppl involved have never been taken in for even questioning. And since we are stuck with a det that is obviously bought to not do his work. This happen 3yrs ago and everyone know who did it by the next day. I even gave them plenty of info of what happened. Even had my own life threaten and when I told the det bout it he just told me to tell the proper authorities. Which I thought it would of been them. Since I live in a small town Fresno County sheriff's take over murders.

Thank you any advice is gratefully appreciated

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California



1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.