Perkasie, PA asked in Car Accidents and Traffic Tickets for Pennsylvania

Q: Son got 3 court summons for accident he was in he plead not quilty cause he isn’t and has court the 10th. Accident exa

End damage Car un drive able with driver front tire blown apart and ripped

Ended up with 1100000 dollars in damage

My son received 3 summons careless driving amount $154.58, fail to stop and provide info amount $112.00 and fail to notify police amount 112.00

My son saw bright lights heard a huge bang he didn’t know what happened he drove to a safe well lite parking lot called me scared shocked and as he is telling me his mom that his car is wrecked I hear yelling and voice was agresssive and confrontational my son is saying sorry what happened I don’t know what happened

It was the fireman in the water tanker accusing my son a leaving AJ accident scene he is saying I didn’t I went to safe bright area

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Kraeer
Timothy Kraeer
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Pottsville, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: First of all, I'm glad your son seems to be ok from the accident. At court you and your son may have the opportunity to talk with the officer about getting rid of or reducing the number of points that could be assessed to his license. You can always ask the court for a continuance if you'd like more time to try to retain an attorney. Feel free to reach out to any traffic attorney on this site for a consultation. Best of luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.